Eli just said, "Hey look!" When I looked, he mooned me. Nice Eli, real nice.
I asked Eli last night if he had anything special he wanted to do in the new year. After some back and forth, he decided no. Later last night Eli asked me what I meant by new year. I tried to explain it but being only three he didn't understand. I told him we would talk about it later. That satisfied him.
Drew is saying something new everyday. He is so cute and too funny.
I only worked for 3.75 hours yesterday. I had lunch with my hubby and we watched some tv and a movie.
Eli told me this morning he wanted a dog house. I asked him why he needs a dog house when we don't have a dog. He insisted he needs a dog house. Alrighty then.
Jeff finally replaced the light above the kitchen sink. I have missed having that light. Seriously. It doesn't take much to thrill me.
Well, my mil just called and we're going go to the mall. So I'm off to straighten my hair and get dressed.
Have a great New Year's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment