Bailey is depressed and lonely so I'm going to up to VA to help her pack some stuff and come home. Her husband Zach is out to sea until June and she has no family in VA. She is also hormonal because she is expecting their first child (due in July). I'm leaving when I get off of work at noon tomorrow.
Nothing really new on the homefront. I am planning some interior renovations (mainly paint, new kitchen countertops and a new dining room table). However, we have to wait for our tax refund before any of that can be done. I am really excited about what I have planned and hope we can afford to do all of it.
Conversation between me and Eli this morning:
Me: How does my hair look?
Eli: (sitting on a tricycle in the bathroom, because that's what three year olds do for fun)Ummm, not good.
Me: Gee, thanks.
Eli: Let me comb it. (runs the comb through my hair just once at the front)
Me: How does it look now?
Eli: Great!
He was so proud to have helped me.

No comments:
Post a Comment