- got back into my work routine.
- got the oil changed in my van.
- got new brakes on my van.
- made arrangements to visit Steve, Misty and Camden in Nashville next month.
- talked to Bruce.
- went grocery shopping.
Today I:
- worked until noon.
- had lunch with Crystal.
- cleaned out my van and got it washed and vacuumed.
- picked up fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
- filled my van up with gas.
- inquired about a new rug for the living room.
- straightened up the living room and vacuumed.
- watched Diff'rent Strokes.
- will grille out steaks for supper.
Tomorrow I:
- send Eli to his daddy when he wakes me up begging for a poptart at 7:15.
- take the boys to play with Kyle and Evan.
- will grille out pork chops for supper.

1 comment:
I'm particularly fond of your plan for tomorrow morning. :)
Post a Comment