Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend

The boys had a blast playing with Kyle and Evan Saturday. The addition on Buffy and Jackie's house is going well. Did I tell you about the addition? They are adding a small foyer, small room and an ADA accessible bathroom. The bathroom will make bathtime for Kyle so much easier.

Jeff had new tires and brakes put on his truck Saturday. We didn't really have the money to pay for the repairs so we gave them Andrew for an even trade. Just kidding. However, it did cost us a small fortune.

Last night Jeff and I went to church to hear from the mission team that just got back from West Africa. I seriously can't wait to go. Felicia fed the kids some grits with a spoon. They had had grits before and didn't like them but this time Priscilla added butter so the kids enjoyed them. They don't eat with utensils so that was new to them. They wash their right hand and use it to scoop food straight from the pot. The team took various things with them, including a Gamecock flag that was used as a backdrop for photos. I'll have to borrow the flag from Terry and take it with me in October.

post signature

No comments: