Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The 80's

1.How old were you in 198O? 7

2. How old were you in 1989? Well, 7 + 9 = 16

3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? No but I so wanted to be.

4. Did you watch Transformers? I really don't recall

5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? Oh yeah!

6. Did you own a Lite Bright? I thought every kid had a Lite Bright!

7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? Sophia. I loved her quick wit, sarcasm and sassy mouth.

8. When someone says " Who you gonna call?" I know the answer is "GHOSTBUSTERS" but I'm ashamed to say I've never actually seen the movie.

9.What was your favorite toy? Wow, what a tough question...

10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? Sadly, no. Although that's probably a good thing because I'm sure I would have gotten hurt on that thing.

11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Of course! I even went to their concert!

12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? Jordan!!!

13. Did you play M.A.S.H.? nope

14. Did you watch The Care Bears? yes

15. Did you have Jelly bracelets? My sister and I had a ton of them.

16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? no

17. Did you have a Glo Worm? My baby sister did. I was way too old for such baby toys.

18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Absolutely.

19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? I must admit that I didn't see The Breakfast Club until I was well into my 20's and I've never seen Sixteen Candles.

20. Did you have a crazy hair style? It wasn't too crazy but hairspray was involved.

21. What was your first bike? I remember a black and red bicycle. Now whether it was my first one, I don't know.

22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood! Nothing comes to mind except for things from high school that were important to me...letterman's jacket, senior scrapbook.

23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? I sure did, however, I don't remember her name.

24. Did you dress like Madonna? Not really but I did do the leggings, oversized shirts and flashy, big belts.

25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? I had the Apricot doll who was a friend of Strawberry Shortcake.

26. Did you watch Miami Vice? No, I was too young. But I did think Don Johnson was pretty hot!

27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Yeah baby! I had a pair that was clear and a pair that was light blue.

28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Indeed I did!

29. Atari or Nintendo? I remember having both.

30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes and I prided myself on my skills.

31. Which was better: Nintendo.

32. He-Man or She-Ra? He-man

33. What movie scared you the most? The Howling

34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? Not only did we dance like Michael Jackson but we would put on our Thriller album and lip sync to his songs. How corny!

35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Compasitor"? I wonder what a Flux Compasitor is.

36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? Pepsi Clear

37.Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? I vaguely remember watching Howard the Duck. I have never seen Roger Rabbit.

38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? no

39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? I'm sure it has something to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? Ummm, no...

41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? Rusty was the boy. Clark was the dad. Audrey was the girl. I can't remember the mom's name.

42. Wally-World or Europe? Wally-World definitely

43. What was your favorite movie from the 80's? Gotta be Dirty Dancing.


post signature

No comments: