skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Star Jones needs to shut her fat mouth.
- The price of gasoline is driving me insane because it doesn't have to be so freakin' high!
- According to the IRS we should receive our stimulus check by May 9th.
- Which is tomorrow.
- We wouldn't need a stimulus check if we didn't have to pay so much for gas!
- I will be so glad when this year's election is over with.
- Al Gore thinking he's a global warming expert makes me laugh out loud.
- Amy Winehouse needs to be locked up in rehab for a very long time.
- In seven days Jeff and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.
- I think Britney was being drugged by her "friend" Sam.
- I have a ginormous fever blister.
- And it hurts very much bad.
- Just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment