I didn't realize that I haven't blogged since Eli started school...
So...
Eli is really loving school. He's making new friends and excited to be learning! He has gotten smiley faces for his behavior every day. His writing has been so good...I was so proud when he brought home his first writing assignment. Eli is really enjoying PE, art and music class also. I have packed Eli a lunch every day and he keeps bringing food home saying he didn't have time to eat. I keep telling him he's talking too much and that he needs to eat.
We had originally tried to get Eli in the montessori program at school but he wasn't picked in the "lottery." I received a phone call from the school saying there's a spot available in montessori and do we want it! I'm going to talk to Eli's current teacher and then make a decision. But I think we're going to go with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment