Eli and I attended kindergarten orientation today. Then Eli identified some letters for his teacher. Drew stayed with Aunt Becca.
We had to get four more items that were not on Eli's school supply list. Finding a Kindermat on the first day of school is almost impossible. Nana Mac suggested trying Fred's and that's where she found one. I still don't understand why it wasn't on the list to begin with.
Eli's first official day of kindergarten is tomorrow. I'll be dropping him off and he knows how to get to his class from the drop-off line. Tomorrow I will start the tradition of taking a picture Eli on the first day of school.
Tonight Eli took a shower, got his pajamas on and headed straight for bed. He said his prayers and I tucked him in at 8:13pm. I checked on him at 8:31pm after I showered and he was sound asleep.
Say a little prayer for me tomorrow as I drop my baby off for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment