Thursday, September 30, 2010
I'm Sick :(
I have been sick. I mean REALLY SICK. Bronchitis. Gets me every time. I usually get it once a year but this is the 2nd time I've gotten it this year. It is KICKING.MY.BUTT. Today is DAY 10. Yes, you read that right...ten days. I feel somewhat better but the cough and chest pain is what's really getting to me and makes me feel puny. I took an antibiotic before I went to the doctor on Monday. The medicine didn't come close to doing any good. I asked my doctor for a shot because I want to feel better NOW. He said he was already planning on it. A good shot of steroids. It's helped with the cough but the cough I still have. I am now on two cough medicines (one for day, one for night) and an antibiotic. This antibiotic cost me $50...that was my co-pay after my insurance. Fifty bucks. OUCH! Pray for me please...I am completely MISERABLE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment