- When I was a kid, I thought the 'Frontage Road' that runs alongside interstates followed the entire interstate. And, well, I thought that was just plain stupid.
- I LOVE chocolate milk.
- Before I married Jeff, I needed complete silence to go to sleep. Now, I must have a fan on...preferably a ceiling fan.
- Jeff and I used to go to church together when we were kids. However, we never knew it.
- I wish I had a good singing voice. Good enough to sing in front of others.
- Watching my boys play is my favorite all-time thing to do.
- I think my sister Buffy is the most amazing and strongest person I know. She is an amazing mom to two special needs boys. Buffy and her husband Jackie live and breathe for those boys.
- I wish I had spent more time with my daddy when I was growing up. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.
- I love to go fishing.
- I miss my grandma more than ever. She went to be with Jesus on Wednesday, July 4, 2001. She was buried on what would have been her 75th birthday on July 7th. My family is so different since she left us. I dream about her very often. I wish my boys could have met her. I wish Grandma could hug and kiss my boys. I wish they could experience each other so they could see just how awesome the other really is.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Ten Things You Don't Know About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment